Monday, July 19, 2010

Riding the Broom

People say I'm a hipster for wanting a bike. To that I say you are right. Fuck it. I embrace my hipster styling. I heard a quote recently that was something to the effect of "You say Liberal like it's a stigma or something to be ashamed of. I disagree. I pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor." Maybe not that dramatic, but I am living more and more like that. I don't care what labels I get pressed to my chest. Life's too short. What I get tired of, is how people take such a schadenfreude approach to it. I feel like I'm pompous enough to say that I seldom indulge in that phenomenon.

I make sure all is well before I laugh.

I'd like to write more, but time is short right now. I'll get back to y'all in some time.

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. You're not a hipster, because you're acknowledging that you are. Hipsters don't know they're hipsters. Besides, I rode, and you rode, bikes before hipsters did.

    ReplyDelete