So everyone seems to blog, and with that comes the reasons why. I suppose my isn't incredibly unique, but I feel it could be exciting if I had enough support. Or not, I don't really care.
I'm am taking an intermediate fiction class this semester at ASU, somewhat against my will. You see, I am a poetry writer and fiction, well... it's not my forte. I am, however, somewhat excited to dust off the cobwebs of this challenge yet again and actually produce something worth while. I have been tossing around ideas and concepts constantly and now, I think I'm going to attempt to produce something interesting.
I don't really want to delve into what exactly the story is going to be, just because I haven't really fully decided. I'm a good writer like that.
Basically, dear readers, what I need from you are some ways to help me progress my ideas and help develop my story. Anything that you can tell me about
- Transhumanism
- dysotopia
- Technology theories and conspiracy (eg the Panopticon)
And any other related ideas, concepts, works of writing, imagery, and even music would be great. I'll post small ideas and other things that I'll need from you, my readers.
I'm going to try and post regularly to keep my mind working. Hopefully some of you will join me for the process.
I'll be reading! Can't wait.
ReplyDelete